KAPP works closely with the the General Assembly and Cabinet for Health and Family Services to improve waiver services in Kentucky. KAPP is currently working to change regulatory processes, reduce payment delays, and is actively representing the voice of providers in the waiver redesign and rate setting process.
Our affordable membership levels make it even easier for you to be part of our active and effective association.
You can’t afford NOT to be a member!
Any private organization, company, partnership, corporation (non-profit or for profit) or association that provides services for persons with I/DD in Kentucky is eligible for KAPP Membership so long as are:
- Recognized by the Commonwealth of Kentucky by being a ‘licensed’ or ‘Medicaid certified’ provider delivering services to person with IDD;
- Agreeing to comply with the ANCOR Principles, Standards and Quality Pledge; and
- Maintain good standing in payment of association dues.
For those individuals, corporations, state agencies or others who do not qualify as ‘Regular Members,’ the Association also provides for an associate membership. This ‘Associate’ classification may include individuals, businesses, public or governmental agencies, or others who wish to support the interests of the Association, but cannot qualify as a ‘member’ or a Kentucky service provider. Associates shall be non-voting and may not serve on the Board of Directors.
Notes on Membership Application:
- All Regular Members and Associate Members must submit documentation to apply for initial membership as may be prescribed by the Association Board of Directors.
- Following this initial application submission, the Board of Directors must vote to accept Regular and Associate Members by a majority vote of a quorum of the Board.
- Renewal of uninterrupted membership does not require board action.
- Membership is a one-year commitment. Full dues payment for the year is expected in order to remain in active status and to continue receiving e-mail communication and updates.
- You may join at ANY time during the year. (Dues are not pro-rated.) Your membership will run one full year from the date your initial dues are received.
- You can, if needed, request a quarterly payment plan when completing the membership application. The Board will then consider the request and notify you of approval and payment plan agreement.
- Associate Membership = $500/year
- Level 1: Revenue Range $0 – $500,000 = $750/year
- Level 2: Revenue Range $500,001 – $999,999 =$1,000/year
- Level 3: Revenue Range $1,000,000 – $2,499,999 =$1,500/year
- Level 4: Revenue Range $2,500,000 – $4,999,999 =$2,000/year
- Level 5: Revenue Range $5,000,000 – $9,999,999 =$2,500/year
- Level 6: Revenue Range $10,000,000 – $19,999,999 =$3,500/year